Boost Your Confidence With Professional Whitening
There are many products and techniques available for patients who want to achieve a brighter smile. With so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the method that is right for your unique smile. Our team at Grove Dental now makes your choice easier by offering Opalescence Tooth Whitening Systems. Opalescence will give you a brighter, whiter smile in a way that fits your budget AND your lifestyle via two distinct offerings!
Whether you prefer to whiten overnight in the comfort of a custom tray, brighten your smile while you’re on the go, or get more immediate results, Grove Dental can help. Request an appointment to see which teeth whitening solution is best to make your smile even more vibrant. We also offer a comprehensive whitening loyalty plan via our Whitening for Life Program. Get started (or touch up) the smile you’ve always wanted!
Opalescence Go for Professional Teeth Whitening
Ready to get started? The Opalescence Go solution is a great alternative to over-the-counter whitening kits and is often the first option for those seeking professional whitening. It’s also great for patients seeking to touch-up prior whitening treatment. It’s budget-friendly – yet safer, more effective, more flexible, and lasts longer than over-the-counter kits.
- Wear right out of the box with no impressions, models, or lab time
- Sleek and comfortable, the trays adapt to any smile
- With a discreet, clear tray material these can truly be worn on the Go
- Two PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride) strengths based on YOUR schedule:
- 10% (wear 30–60 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- 15% (wear 15–20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- Great tasting Melon and Mint flavor options
Opalescence Take Home for Customized Treatment
If you need a more customized treatment or the option to whiten overnight, our team may recommend the Opalescence Take Home solution. With four different gel concentrations and three flavors in trays tailored to your unique smile, Opalescence Take Home offers maximum flexibility and effectiveness for whitening from the comfort of your own home. You can wear Opalescence for as little as 15 minutes per day—or even overnight! Opalescence take-home whitening gel allows you to get professional whitening results at your convenience in a safe, effective, and customized way.
- Custom-fitted, take-home trays for maximum effectiveness
- Wear as little as 15 minutes per day
- Day or night wear depending on needs
- Five PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride) concentrations for treatment flexibility
- Treatment formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Three great flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular
Grove Rewards Commitment to Whitening
Our goal at Grove Dental Group is to ensure that you have a healthy and happy smile for your entire life! That’s why we are so excited to invite any patients who are committed to a vibrant smile to continue their journey in our Whitening for Life Club. To celebrate your commitment and for your continued support and loyalty as a patient we are happy to provide two FREE whitening gel syringes every year that you keep up with your preventative appointments and restorative treatment! Below you will find the full criteria for continued membership* in the program. Get started today!
* Criteria for continued Whitening for Life Club membership include regular preventative care appointments with minimal cancellations and no outstanding balances on account. Patient must comply with and complete any restorative and/or periodontal treatment within recommended time frame.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
Working with your dentist is the best way to get the teeth whitening results that you want. Our team at Grove Dental knows your oral health and can make recommendations that allow you to get the best results in a time frame and budget that works for YOU. We can also help you understand how the whitening process works, monitor your progress, and treat any sensitivity issues that may arise. The results will last longer and you’ll have the peace-of-mind of knowing that you received the treatment your smile deserves. What are you waiting for?