Complimentary Smile Assessment
Each individual’s orthodontic problem is different and deserves personalized attention. Your initial visit is an important opportunity for us to get to know you and what you want to accomplish. We believe that orthodontic problems involve more than just teeth so we look at the entire facial structure when treating our patients. We pride ourselves in taking the time necessary to explain our procedures each step of the way. The more you know about your care, the better the results.
At your first visit:
- Our Doctors will perform a comprehensive orthodontic examination to determine the status of your orthodontic health
- We will then take informative x-rays, photo’s and a 3D scan of your teeth
- If treatment is necessary, we will make a recommendation based on your specific needs
- The Doctors will explain the type of treatment for your care and an estimated time frame to complete the process
- Patients who are not ready for treatment will be scheduled to return periodically to monitor his or her growth
- Patients who are ready for treatment will meet with our Financial Coordinator to go over all insurance benefits and payment options
- We’ll answer any questions you may have regarding costs or benefits such as HSAs or FSAs (visit our financial page for more details)
- Finally, we’ll make sure the treatment schedule fits your busy life, including convenient Evening & Saturday appointments
The Financial Coordinator will go over all insurance benefits and payment options and answer any questions you may have concerning cost. Visit our financial page for more details.
Ready to Get Started?
Great! You’re going to love it here. Fill out our new patient paperwork so that you’re all set to go for your first appointment. We can’t wait to see your beautiful new smile!