Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Experienced Treatment Coordinator – Top Pay, Flexible Scheduling, Room To Grow From Within!
Grove Dental is truly unique in our approach to fostering staff development and supporting a work environment that encourages growth. You will not find another dental office like us! We work together, laugh together, and most of all, we celebrate our success together!
At Grove Dental, we are successful because we have the best team!
We are growing and are looking to add a fantastic new teammate!
An experienced and highly skilled Treatment Coordinator will possess:
- Detailed knowledge of dental insurance and dental treatment and be able to educate patients about their benefits
- Competency and accuracy when presenting copays for recommended treatment
- A strong attention to detail and be well organized
- Strong knowledge of computers and dental software
- Instinctual customer service skills and high degree of professionalism
- Strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Flexibility with their work schedule which will include some evenings and Saturdays
- At least 2 years working experience in a dental office.
Why You Should Apply
We cherish and care for our staff with the same level of commitment that is shown to our patients. The warm and uplifting working environment is what makes our office and the position of TREATMENT COORDINATOR truly special.
As a member of the Grove Dental team you will enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Health Plan
- Paid time-off
Plus, we value continued education and take great pride in providing employees opportunities for growth within our organization!
Your success as an employee is our success as a practice!
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow with a dynamic group of dedicated professionals.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time