Until Dentistry From The Heart!
our free day of dental services for those in need
Some of our Community Initiatives Include:
- Dentistry from the Heart, an annual event that allows our practice to serve hundreds of people in the Reading and surrounding areas with free days of dentistry.
- Local schools have our support in spreading healthy smiles for a lifetime. Donated Dental aids our practice in reaching those in need.
- In 2017, we’ve donated more than $50,000 in cash and services back to our local community. Over the past 4 years, that number exceeds $200,000!
As our practice continues to grow, our team is committed to reaching more of our community with oral health education and dental care.
Governor Mifflin High School
Each year, Grove Dental Group has provided scholarships for graduating seniors at Governor Mifflin High School as sponsor of the Julia Theresa Adams Award and the Stergios Christos Dikos Award.
Reading Symphony Orchestra
Grove Dental Group is the proud sponsor of The Masterclass Series where guest artists such as Janice Chandler-Eteme, Vadim Gluzman and Joyce Yang host the area’s top high school students in voice, violin and piano. The series allows an audience to hear these internationally acclaimed artist work with Berks County’s young aspiring students as they share their solutions to technical challenges and musical interpretations. The series presents a rare chance to hear the artists share their approach to their craft. To learn more about the Reading Symphony Orchestra, please visit: ReadingSymphony.org.
Goggleworks Center for the Arts
We are committed to sharing the arts in our local community and are a proud supporter of many creative programs that make up the Goggleworks Center for the Arts.
Lancaster Country Day School
Grove Dental is a proud supporter of FundFest which supports an academic environment that inspires enthusiasm for learning, the joy of accomplishment, and commitment to community.
Mifflin Community Library and Wyomissing Public Library
Grove Dental Group is a proud sponsor of our local libraries. We know how important the library’s are in our community as we share in educating the next generation and providing a wealth of information to young and old alike. We are dedicated to keeping our local library programs alive and well!
Montessori Country Day School
At Grove Dental, we believe in education and support the the philosophy and pedagogical methods the Montessori Country Day School community, who makes it their goal to provide quality, child-centered, individualized education for children. We are a corporate sponsor of this organization.
The University of Pennsylvania Dental Scholarship
The Grove Dental Group maintains it’s connections and ties to the University of Pennsylvania as a sponsor.
Community Events and Non-Profits
Grove Dental proudly supports a variety of local organizations through both monetary and in-kind donations. In the past two years, we have donated to:
- Animal Rescue League of Berks
- Arts Festival of Reading
- Berks County Veteran’s Association
- Berks Youth Chorus
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Governor Mifflin Soccer Club
- Guts & Glory, My Gut Instinct, Inc.
- High Point Academy
- Immanuel UCC
- Lauren’s Foundation/Fitzy’s 5k
- Mary’s Shelter
- Reading Recreational Commission
- The Junior League of Reading
- Wyomissing Area School District
- YMCA of Reading and Berks